Introduction arrow Community arrow Church Parish
Church Parish
Farnosť Ždiar Print E-mail

Farnosv Ždiari
Farnosť v Ždiari
Part of the Ždiar Parish is the unique 19th century wooden church of St. Anna at Tatranská Javorina which is looked after by Vdp.Mgr. Jan Záhradník








Service hours:

Monday – Saturday: 18.30 hod.
Sunday : 7.45 hod., 9.30 hod.

Contact:
Rímskokatolícky farský úrad
059 55 Ždiar 688
tel.: +421 (0)52 4498136
e-mail: This e-mail address is being protected from spam bots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it

 
Farské oznamy Print E-mail
Aktuálne farské oznamy
 
Info tabuľa hrobových miest Print E-mail

Info tabuľu hrobových miest zobrazíte klikniutím na obrázok.


 
Primičná omša novokňaza Janka Zoričáka Print E-mail
28. júna 2009 o 10.30 hod., Fotogaléria

ImageV nedeľu 28. júna 2009 o 10.30 hod. v kostole Navštívenia Panny Márie v Ždiari slúžil svoju primičnú omšu rodák zo Ždiaru novokňaz Janko Zoričák. Eucharistickú bohoslužbu Janko celebroval za účasti kňazov, príbuzných a priateľov, veriacich zo Ždiaru a okolia. Výnimočnú oslavu podporilo aj krásne slnečné počasie a ľudia v jedinečných ždiarskych krojoch.

 
Prvé sv. prijímanie Print E-mail
7. júna 2009, Fotogaléria

ImageV nedeľu 7. júna 2009 na sv. omši o 11.00 hod. v Rímskokatolíckom kostole v Ždiari slávnostne prijali po prvýkrát najsvätejšiiu Eucharistiu deti z našej farnosti.

 
Sviatosť birmovania Print E-mail
14. septembra 2008, Fotogaléria

ImageV nedeľu dňa 14. septembra 2008 mladí ľudia z našej farnosti i z filiálky Tatranská Javorina prijali sviatosť birmovania z rúk otca biskupa Štefana Sečku na slávnostnej sv. omši v Rímsko-katolíckom kostole v Ždiari.
Otec biskup po udelení sviatosti birmovania povzbudil mladých ľudí slovami:
"Dobre si zapamätaj, že svet bude o toľko krajší, o koľko budeme my lepší. Aby sa nám to podarilo, budeme sa navzájom, Ty a ja, za seba modliť."

 
Odpustová slávnosť spojená s vysvätením novej farskej budovy Print E-mail
2. júla 2008

ImageV stredu 2. júla 2008 bola o 17.00 hod. sv. omša, ktorú celebroval otec biskup František Tondra. Po sv. omši otec biskup spolu s našim pánom farárom Jánom Záhradníkom a ostatnými duchovnými posvätil novú farskú budovu v Ždiari. Krásne počasie prialo tejto veľkej udalosti a odpustová slávnosť spolu s vysvätením fary bola pre všetkých hlbokým duchovným zážitkom.
Viac fotografií vo fotogalérii.
 
História farnosti Print E-mail
 
Výstavba fary
Výstavba fary
In 1693 Samuel Lušenský ordered the Ždiar inhabitants to build a chapel at the lower end of the village. In 1712 the Church just had one alter and one small bell. Services were held once a month under the patronage of the Virgin Mary who's picture was positioned above the main brick alter. A second Church was again built out of wood on the same site in 1768 and services continued here until 1831.
 
In 1809 Karol Planic who was a Church dignitary and religious writer instigated the building of the third Church, this time out of bricks and mortar, in the middle of Ždiar. The type of village church design is widely known as '' one ship ''. The Roman Catholic Church '' The Visitation of the Virgin Mary '' opened it's doors for the first time in 1831 and this date is shown on the Church frontage.
 
The Church interior consisted of a wooden sculpture of Jesus Christ on the cross which was situated on the north face and was carved by Mr. Lipták from Ždiar between 1870 and 1880. The previous main alter from the mid 17th century, had a picture of St. Anna in the middle and above was a relief of the Holy Saints with angels on each side. This is now situated on the north face of the Church. The existing main alter has a picture of The Visit of Virgin Mary painted by Stefan Hegedus in 1894.
 
In 1922 it is documented, that on the site of the original alter there was an alter with a picture of St.
Virgin Mary of Lourdes. The main chorus with an organ was situated opposite the alter. It was then,
 that the arangement of the congregation was established. People who arrived late usually stood or sat in a place called Furtka, under the chorus were the younger married men, on the chorus were the younger single men, the women were in the pews on the left and the older men on the right. In between the pews the younger girls were at the front and the older girls at the back. Inside the Church tower there were three bells made by Vavrinec Burger from Dobšina in 1823.
 
In the Ždiar terrority crucifixes were situated at Prislope, Strednica, lower Srednica, near Jascichs, near Zoričaks, at the old cemetery, near Vojtašaks, near Slebodovsky bridge and at Magura. They were all wooden apart from the two at Zoričaks and lower Strednica which were built out of stone with a metal crucifix, a tenth crucifix was placed at the new cemetery. At present Ždiar has more crucifixes but it is unclear when exactly they appeared. 
 
 
 
SlovakEnglish

Translate (no formal)

French German Polish Russian Spanish Slovak Hungarian

Available accomodation

Penzión Perla
Privat u Terky
Penzion Kamzik
Apartmány Kamzík

TOP služby

Konzum ABC
Stolarstvo Domino
Wild Park
Robo Burger
Gorals s.r.o.

Latest additions

Kto je pripojený?

We have 5 guests online

LV SERVIS.SK